Tuesday 7 July 2009

Day 11: Monday

Monday, I brought up the remaining floor plans for Regent street and did a good hours work on them. Enough to highlight the stairs on one floor plan (it's a long process) then went off to Cavendish once I knew I'd get off-peak rate on the tube. Went in, picked up the floor plans from Cathy, so kindly provided by Andrew and had a chat to Roger. Came home and got on with doing the floor plans for a bit. Then I spent some time looking into learning methods that could be integrated into blackboard apps, maybe a mind map making tool that can be used in lectures by students with iPhones, Blackberrys or laptops. I watched a video by David Gauntlett about creative learning methods involving lego that I thought might be useful to this idea. It was!

No comments:

Post a Comment