Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Day 3: Wednesday

Wednesday, Andrew came through with the maps for Regent. I spent most of the morning inputting all the room numbers onto a Google document spreadsheet so it can be eventually turned into an RSS feed with co-ordinates for the search function. As well as this I sent an email to Brunel University asking for their floor plans and telling them about the project. I experimented with the colours on the on one of the images of Regent. Unfortunately I'll still need to use AutoCAD because the maps in .JPG or .PDF are covered in writing. This I can sort out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment